Enjoy 18 holes of golf on three of Dubai’s first world class golf course with FORETUNE’s escorted group golfing adventures.
Combine your love for golf and adventure with this Group Golf Tour. The resort hotel The Address Dubai Marina is a luxury waterfront retreat adjacent to the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club.
Situated just minutes away from the city centre, world-class shopping and prime business districts, the hotel is a haven of tranquil elegance amidst the vibrant city of Dubai, and the newest addition to Dubai's luxury hotels.
• Return economy class air travel Brisbane/Dubai/Brisbane with Emirates
• VIP meet & greet Dubai Airport
• Return chauffeur drive transfers Dubai
• 6 nights at The Address Dubai Marina - single room
• Daily breakfast
• 2 days of golf with return hotel transfers
• Dinner at Nathan Outlaw Restaurant Burj al Arab
• Day trip to Abu Dhabi. Enjoy lunch at Emirates Palace & Race at Yas Race Circuit
• Emirates Golf Umbrella.
TRAVEL DATES: 19TH OCTOBER - 26TH OCTOBER 2018
6 NIGHT + FLIGHTS FROM $6,910pp twin-share. Upgrade to single room available.
EXPERIENCE A GROUP GOLF TOUR LIKE NO OTHER!
City: Dubai UAE “ No Visa Required”
Activity Type: Active Adventures, Golf & Business
Approximate Duration: 7 Days
Highlights: Travelling business or economy class with Emirates, residing for six nights at the ……hotel, playing golf for three days, shopping and business in between
What To Bring:
- Valid Australian Passport
- Golf Attire including hat, shoes etc,
- Sun ProtectionCash/credit cards
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Collared shirt
- Price includes green fees, transportation and shared golf cart, golf bag food etc accommodation
- Please note that there will be no partial refunds due to unforeseen circumstances
*Price shown above are representative. Dates, times, and prices are subject to change and may change due to unforeseen reasons. To take part in any of FORETUNE Golf Excursions, you must already have FORETUNE GROUP membership and have valid Australian Passport. The Dubai Excursion must be purchased in Australian currency. FORETUNE does not have international – medical or public liability insurance, members and participants are responsible for own safety and any required insurance covers.