Foretune Golf Network is established by golfers for golfers, it provides the perfect setting for you to enjoy playing at the best golf courses in the sunny Gold Coast. As a member you build long lasting business relationships with fellow golfers who share your passion for a healthy lifestyle of having rich golf experience and the desire to succeed in business as well.
We believe everyone deserves a little extra Foretune. With this in mind, our objective is the creation of opportunities for you and your business via broader network connections and lead generation.
Starting at just $375, you can immediately access a broad range of business goods and services (see the list below)..
Through Foretune, a new business community has been created to deliver these practical results; not just a series of words on a webpage.
The Foretune Membership Advantage is much more than a breakfast, a lunch or even a game of golf; it’s about business growth and value.
Benefits to Members:
- Be part of a community of business leaders who have unwavering passion for golf and a burning desire to succeed in business & life
- Play the Gold Coast top golf courses, minimum 10 events per year including cart, lunch pack and after game meal and prizes
- All members take part in FORETUNE Business Circle Meetings (Strategic Roundtable) 6 sessions per year
- All members have access to FORETUNE Business breakfast, seminars and workshops
- FORETUNE Corporate and FORETUNE 360◦ members get the chance to make 5 minute presentation at a FORETUNE business event.
- FORETUNE Corporate and FORETUNE 360◦ members receive professional video production ( Business Conversation about their company)
- All members get the opportunity to introduce their business to all FORETUNE members during golf presentation time or at FORETUNE Breakfast Event
- Members receive strategic business growth sessions throughout the year ( Refer to Member Types)
- All members use FORETUNE App (Coming Soon)
- All new members receive membership Pack
- All members receive amazing special offers from other members including marketing, printing, stationery and others
- A Golf Pro will be on the course at all competition days to give the members tips and pre-tournament coaching.
The FORETUNE App will be used as a main source of information communication with members. All results and handicap updates will be posted on the evening of each event. We also use the App to let members know about club news, Golf Australia competitions, and upcoming events, changes in playing dates and course information and navigation.
We’re delighted to have you on board and we know you’re going to enjoy the benefits of being part of the FORETUNE Business Community, if you have any questions or queries, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team who are always on hand and happy to help!
About the Gold Coast
The Gold Coast has become a mecca for golfers, it features the greatest collection of golf courses in Australia, all within minutes of driving distance from Surfers Paradise.
Professionals like Adam Scott, Peter Senior or Rod Pampling are normally seen strolling the fairway alongside regular golfers.
Showcasing 24 registered golf clubs with a aboundace of driving ranges and coaching academies catering for the needs of beginners, serious players and professionals alike
The Gold Coast as a resort destination is strategically located on the edge of the Asia-Pacific rim, with access to Brisbane Airport and the Gold Coast Airport, both international airports.
It is some 57 km long stretching from the NSW border to Beenleigh, Queensland in the north towards Brisbane and west to the hinterland which transports the visitor to another world.
The Gold Coast with a population of over half a million is multi-cultural with one in four being born overseas and is the 6th largest city in Australia.
Its population is fortunate to enjoy magnificent weather, excellent beaches including some of the best surfing beaches in the world and just a short distance inland the hinterland that showcases lush rainforests, crystal clear swimming holes, bush walks and magnificent views to the Gold Coast. The hinterland is an ideal getaway for those seeking nature with excellent accommodation and restaurants scattered between the mountains of Mt Tamborine, Binna Burra in the Lamington National Park, and, O’Reilley’s Guest House at Springbrook. Mt Tamborine is famous for its weekend trendy shopping and market atmosphere and a smorgasbord of culinary delights.
The Gold Coast is Australia’s number 1 tourist destination with excellent restaurants boasting cuisines from all parts of the globe that caters to some 12 million visitors per year.
Its industries include manufacturing such as luxury boats Riviera, 3 universities, private and public schools, and state of the art Gold Coast University Hospital, the leading training hospital in the southern hemisphere.
The Gold Coast is located 1 hour by car from Brisbane the capital of Queensland, and just over 1 hours flying time to Sydney, Australia’s largest city.
In 2018, the Gold Coast will host the Commonwealth Games thus further cementing its credentials as a premier travel destination.